Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our
ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently looking for an energetic Service Technician for our Dallas office.
• Make service calls to maintain and repair machines.
• Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems such as jammed bills
or stuck products.
• Test machines to determine proper functioning.
• Contact other repair personnel or make arrangements for the removal of machines in cases where major repairs are required.
• Clean and oil machine parts.
• Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
• Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair.
• Adjust and repair coin, vending, or amusement machines and meters and replace defective mechanical and electrical parts,
using hand tools, soldering irons, and diagrams.
• Order and maintain proper inventory on parts needed for all machine and equipment machine repairs.
• Disassemble and assemble machines, according to specifications and using hand and power tools.
• Keep proper inventories on all machines, parts, and equipment needed for day to day operations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers.
• The ability to exercise sound judgement to make appropriate decisions.
• Must be a multitasker.
• Prior technical experience operating and repairing, vending machines, market kiosks, and coffee equipment.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Must be at least 25 and have a clean background.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability,
paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend