||Market Driver I
Accent Food Services DBA Ace Vending, is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Arizona, Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With
our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Market Route Driver for our Gilbert Arizona branch.
• Handles, collects and protects money.
• Checks the accuracy of product issued.
• Makes sure customer food areas are adequately stocked with product.
• Ensures that the appearance and presentation of the Company’s products and machines at the customer
location is appealing.
• Orders the correct quantity and type of products needed to stock customer accounts to maximize sales
and minimize product loss due to stale product.
• Delivers product orders to customers in a timely fashion to ensure continuous supply.
• Communicates product-related problems (for example, stale product) to appropriate personnel.
• Inventories product in the machines.
• Makes special deliveries to customers who notify the office of service needed in a timely
and accurate manner.
• Cleans machines to make customer purchase experiences appealing.
• Handles customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintains the truck in good working order at all times to minimize repair expense.
• Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside
and outside departmental boundaries, at remote locations and/or outside the company.
• Requires good organization skills to produce quality work, within required specifications,
to meet tight schedules.
• Job requires initiative and ability to influence events, rather than passively accepting them,
in order to achieve goals. This means being proactive and a self-starter and going beyond
specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved or exceeded.
• Requires ability to operate a handheld scanner accurately.
• Requires material handling skills to minimize product loss (cold food spoilage, stales and damage).
• Requires accurate record keeping skills (for example, odometer readings and gasoline receipts).
• Requires ability to follow written instructions to provide the service required at each machine
(for example, checking the master sheet).
• Requires ability to operate a route truck safely.
• Requires ability to balance sales to cash collected.
• Requires lifting materials, weighing up to 50 pounds approximately 40% of the time.
• Must at least the age of 21, have a clear driving record and a clean background.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend