Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently seeking an experienced Vending Route Supervisor for our Dallas Texas branch.
• Provide support and guidance to route drivers to ensure they stay on schedule.
• Assist in driver check in and check out.
• Assist warehouse personnel in receiving deliveries and picking and issuing products to vending routes.
• Monitor daily meter and inventory accountability activity at machine level, and inventory accountability at truck level.
• Train route drivers in using handheld scanners.
• Train route drivers in making minor machine repairs, for example, coin jams.
• Train route drivers in following security procedures with respect to money and inventory.
• Carry out other defined training programs for route drivers as necessary.
• Assist route drivers in order preparation so drivers have the right products in sufficient
quantities to service their accounts.
• Perform route driver duties when necessary.
• Ride with route drivers to insure compliance to Company procedures and policies.
• Inspect trucks to monitor their cleanliness, orderliness (compliance to truck plan-o-grams),
safety and mechanical condition.
• Inspect vending machines for compliance to plan-o-grams, proper inventory levels, cleanliness and product freshness.
• Assist in development or modifications of route schedules.
• Perform other duties as required by the Route Manager and other personnel.