Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Market Route Driver for our Austin branch.
• Handles, collects and protects money.
• Checks the accuracy of product issued.
• Makes sure customer food areas are adequately stocked with product.
• Ensures that the appearance and presentation of the Company’s products and machines at the customer location is appealing.
• Orders the correct quantity and type of products needed to stock customer accounts to maximize sales and minimize product
loss due to stale product.
• Delivers product orders to customers in a timely fashion to ensure continuous supply.
• Communicates product-related problems (for example, stale product) to appropriate personnel.
• Inventories product in the machines.
• Makes special deliveries to customers who notify the office of service needed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Cleans machines to make customer purchase experiences appealing.
• Handles customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintains the truck in good working order at all times to minimize repair expense.