||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for an Branch Manager to direct and oversee the overall operations for assigned facility, including sales execution, merchandising, delivery, warehouse, mechanical service, building maintenance, fleet management, safety and security,
• Directs and facilitates the ongoing improvement process using lean techniques such as Kaizen, 5’S, TPM, Kanban, Policy Deployment, etc., for designated branch
• Maintains profitable operations by maximizing sales and gross margin, reducing operating expenses, and controlling inventory.
• Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring, coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; assessing
skills; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues, and employee exiting process.
• Establishes meaningful operational metrics to monitor location performance.
• Routinely analyzes performance/financial data and metrics to improve routing schedules, optimize service, and properly move inventory to achieve company objectives.
• Contribute to the annual budgeting process and produces financial reports for executive management.
• Champions a safety-focused work environment to reduce/eliminate work-related accidents and injuries.
• Participates in customer liaison activities to ensure delivery of service-excellence; approval of Sales Force new business.
• Operates all systems that contribute to the successful operation of the business.
• Recommends improvements to the sales development team to accelerate growth across the three functional channels.
• Responsible for timely sharing of all company communications to employees (to cover business, financial, human resources, and safety messages).
• Seek synergies and best practices to develop and implement new methods to improve productivity or improve customer service.
• Leads the review, development and implementation of standard operating procedures that align with company objectives and goals.
• Leads cross-functional project teams to accomplish organization goals.
||• High School diploma or equivalent, required; Bachelor's Degree, preferred
• 5 or more years of related experience in sales, routing, process improvement, inventory control, logistics, and distribution management
• Demonstrated experience reducing operational waste, improving profitability, and supporting fast-paced growth
• Lean Six Sigma certification, strongly preferred
• Strong change management skills with ability to implement Lean Manufacturing Principles and Concepts
• Ability to work with database inventory management software, routing software, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are required
• Must be able to demonstrate urgency and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service and negotiation skills to achieve profitability and maintain relationships.
• Demonstrated skill as an effective leader, communicator and collaborator; passion for developing talent
• Ability to walk or stand on industrial floors for extended periods of time, occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds unassisted, and occasionally lift or move objects weighing over 50 pounds with the assistance of other workers or lifting devices
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend