||Self Check-Out Supervisor
||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a Route Supervisor to provide support and guidance to vending drivers to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of orders.
• Assists in driver check in and check out and order preparation.
• Assists warehouse personnel in receiving deliveries and picking and issuing products to vending routes.
• Monitors daily meter and inventory accountability activity at machine level, and inventory accountability at truck level.
• Trains route drivers in using handheld scanners, making minor machine repairs, following security procedures with respect to money and inventory, as well as other defined training programs.
• Performs route driver duties when necessary.
• Conducts ride-alongs with drivers to ensure compliance with Company procedures and policies.
• Inspect trucks to monitor their cleanliness, compliance to truck plan-o-grams, safety and mechanical condition.
• Inspects vending machines for compliance to plan-o-grams, proper inventory levels, cleanliness and product freshness.
• Assists in development or modifications of route schedules.
• Collaborates with other departments to improve business processes and efficiencies.
• Champions a safety-focused work environment to reduce/eliminate work-related accidents and injuries.
• Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; assessing skills; rewarding or recommending
disciplinary actions for employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues; escalate matters appropriately to Vending or Branch Manager
||• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree, preferred
• 3 or more years of relevant route experience
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• An effective communicator and collaborator, with passion for developing talent
• Must be able to demonstrate urgency and problem-solving skills, and a dedication to customer service
• Ability to work with database inventory management software, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Mechanical skills and ability to operate manual and industrial equipment such as a pallet jacks and forklifts
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs and able to perform work in outside weather conditions
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend