||Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist for our Austin/Pflugerville office.
• Develop and monitor Accounts Receivable Aging reports to identify accounts exceeding specified days outstanding.
• Develop and distribute monthly A/R Analysis reports with continuous and proactive focus on A/R days, invoice turnaround, and non-payment trends.
• Submit invoices to customer payment portals/websites as required.
• Monitor, assign and respond to external and internal customer inquiries through the AR mailbox/voicemail box
• Interact with our external customers' Accounts Payable departments on any invoicing questions/issues and to ensure all client invoicing guidelines and requests are met, e.g. address changes, and purchase orders, email or online submission requirements.
• Other duties as assigned
||• 2-3 years of related collections experience
• Ability to take direction and deliver quality results
• Positive attitude with an unwavering drive for results
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Excellent soft skills and strong customer focus
• Experience with Great Plains accounting software
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software
• Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting principles
• Comprehensive knowledge of credit and collections procedures
• Ability to handle high volume, yet stay detail oriented
||Send This Job to a Friend