Key Account Manager
Black Tie Services, a division of Accent Food Services has been exceeding customer expectations since 1989, servicing
Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland!!
We offer a wide variety of services, products, and state of the art equipment to support your office breakroom needs. We currently seek an experienced
Key Account Manager for our Northern Virginia territory. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Supports all levels of new and existing business as well as managing all aspects of customer relationships.
- Strong focus on the strategic direction and maintenance of strong customer relationships.
- Develop and implement customer retention strategies and achieve sales objectives; volume, profit, margin and expenses.
- Management of existing national accounts.
- Introduce new products to these accounts through the utilization of different channels.
- Collaboration with Marketing/Sales departments.
- Results and customer focused with strong negotiation skills and the ability to analyze and manipulate data.
- Contributor to team performance as well as engage in a culture of continuous improvement.
- 1-3 years previous sales/key account experience
- Strong communication skills
- Conduct analysis and draw conclusions to develop actionable category and brand strategies
- Previous project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint