ABC Legal Services Inc.
Come help us create and delight more raving loyal fans.
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Legal Services Courier
Who is ABC Legal Services?
We are a national leader in filing and service of process. Our culture is casual, open, and direct. We support independent thinking-freeing you to do your best work.
As a part of ABC Legal, you’ll be empowered to question insanity and make decisions that better serve our customers and support continuous improvement. We’re smart, move fast, and do things our way, which is actually “your way”, once you help to reinvent it. So if you’re ready for a change—without having to change yourself—come join us.
This full-time position is a vital part of the court services team. This person is responsible for taking documents to the correct courts as well as retrieving documents from the courts. The court runner will be expected to relay communication from the court services coordinator to the court staff and vice versa.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Knowledge of courts and legal documents is helpful
• Willing and able to drive regularly (clean driving record and appropriate insurance coverage)
• Knowledge and comfort with roads and highways in the CA southland roads area
• Previous experience driving in a courier capacity preferred
• You are ready to show (rather than tell) how solid your performance is
• You always question insanity and look for more efficient and effective processes
• You are comfortable working with a variety of tasks
• Experience in a legal service setting
• Knowledge of our court systems is helpful
• Humor - Courteous - Trust – Creative
What’s in it for you?
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that recognizes your life outside of ABC Legal comes first. You’ll also receive great benefits - including health care, paid time off, and competitive mileage reimbursement.
Please Note: This description is not intended to describe every detail or duty for this position, and therefore should not be misconstrued to restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties to this job at any given time.
ABC Legal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABC is an EEO/ADA compliant company. As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Send This Job to a Friend
Call us: 1-800-736-7295
Send us an email
ABC Legal Offices
Service of Process
International Service of Process
Messenger & Document Retrieval
Connect with us
© Copyright 1998-