Who is ABC Legal Services?
We are a national leader in filing and service of process. Our culture is casual, open, and direct. We support independent thinking-freeing you to do your best work.
As a part of ABC Legal, you’ll be empowered to question insanity and make decisions that better serve our customers and support continuous improvement. We’re smart, move fast, and do things our way, which is actually “your way”, once you help to reinvent
it. So if you’re ready for a change—without having to change yourself—come join us.
What is the role?
We are seeking a dynamic team member to join us as the Lead for our e-Filing (think order entry) team.
The lead will coach the team with personal development, assertive communication and time management. He/she will design and improve processes to optimize workflow, set goals and create an inspiring environment that brings out the best in the team.
We want an individual who is passionate about maintaining the core values of the ABC culture. These include assertiveness, transparency, self-accountability and being a process improvement organization. We believe that in order to succeed we must be proactive,
take risks to grow and explore new approaches rather than remain status quo. This is a full time, Monday- Friday, salaried position.
• Prior experience leading/managing employees (professional coach training preferred but not required)
• Transparent communication style that includes skillfully providing honest feedback across various levels within the organization
• A passion for learning and collaborating with others to identify solutions
• Capacity to assess work flows and streamline or optimize as needed
• Sees mistakes as opportunities to improve and closes the gaps that caused them through training, tools or systems
• Welcomes new challenges and confidently navigates change
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree (legal experience helpful)
What’s in it for you?
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that recognizes your life outside of ABC Legal comes first. You’ll also receive great benefits - including health care, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(K) with
ABC Legal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.