Who is ABC Legal Services?
We are a national leader in filing and service of process. Our culture is casual, open, and direct. We support independent thinking-freeing you to do your best work.
As a part of ABC Legal, you’ll be empowered to question insanity and make decisions that better serve our customers and support continuous improvement. We’re smart, move fast, and do things our way, which is actually “your way”, once you help to reinvent
it. So if you’re ready for a change—without having to change yourself—come join us.
What’s the job?
As a Research Specialist/Skip Tracer, you will be provided with in-house and 3rd party search resources. This entry level position establishes the location of commercial and consumer debtors. Your investigative research will include:
Internet searches, database searching, and conducting background investigations. You will sort, compile and analyze large amounts of data then make decisions on what is the best course of action for each situation. This is an independent role with strong ties
to team goals.
Who are you?
- You are a proficient communicator, eager to reach out by phone to co-workers and customers
- You received an ‘A’ in English and are able to communicate coherently in writing
- You have excellent problem solving skills and aren’t afraid to use them
- You take general guidelines and adapt them to differing situations appropriately
- You consider the big picture and how it will be impacted by your decisions
- You have established up-to-date computer and internet skills
- You are able to adapt to changing work loads
- You think critically and organize everything
- Some legal background (paralegal education, former employment in a law office or collection agency)
- You are expert at online research, simultaneously maneuvering in multiple websites, then compiling and analyzing that data
- You are ready to show (rather than tell) your solid performance
- You are always looking for more efficient and effective processes
- Humor - Courteous - Trust – Creative
What’s in it for you?
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that recognizes your life outside of ABC Legal comes first. You’ll also receive great benefits - including health care, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(K) with
100% vested company match.
Starting pay: $14.50
Please Note: This description is not intended to describe every detail or duty for this position, and therefore should not be misconstrued to restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties to this job at any given time.
ABC Legal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.