Who is ABC Legal Services?
We are a national leader in filing and service of process. Our culture is casual, open, and direct. We support independent thinking-freeing you to do your best work.
As a part of ABC Legal, you’ll be empowered to question insanity and make decisions that better serve our customers and support continuous improvement. We’re smart, move fast, and do things our way, which is actually “your way”, once you help to reinvent
it. So if you’re ready for a change—without having to change yourself—come join us.
This is a full time position for someone that can quickly retain a head-crushing amount of information, pay attention to minute details, work at a fast pace, and support our customers by providing viable solutions to their issues and concerns. The
Process Support Specialist will support the team by organizing and prioritizing large volumes of tasks and activities including the use of our internal workflow database to prep and scan documents, process incoming documents from courts, print/file
legal documents, and sort/distribute documents to locations across the county.
- Must have demonstrated skills in problem solving and communicating solutions
- Must have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment including scanners, copiers and printers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands with accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- General office administration experience
- Data entry experience a plus
- Proven typing and 10-key by touch skills
- Accuracy is important to you
- You are ready to show (rather than tell) how solid your performance is
- You ask questions to make sure you understand and look for more efficient and effective processes once you do
- You have superior communication skills and are able to interact positively with individuals at all levels
- You recognize that team performance is more significant than individual performance
- You work with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of court system a plus
- Humor - Courteous - Loyal
What’s in it for you?
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that allows you to set your schedule around your life. You’ll also have access to our great benefits package which includes health care coverage, time off, and 401(K)
with company match. ABC Legal Services is Equal Opportunity Employer