||This is the Story:
We are looking for a partner, someone to join our leadership team, improve processes and re-engineer our accounting and finance functions. Nothing is sacred. If you have a formal education in accounting, CPA credentials, accounting experience or even experience
as a controller or accounting manager, that’s all great and helpful to this role, but here’s what’s more important and ideally what we are looking for: You are lifelong learner and to learn new skills you read books, read blogs, watch YouTube videos and regularly
catapult yourself from novice to subject matter expert in a few days or weeks.
We don’t have a job, and we don’t want an employee. We have an opportunity and we want a leader. We want a tech-savvy entrepreneur who has always wanted to help run, not work for, a business and who is driven to help us go from a $50M business to a $100M business
in the next three years. What is our business? We are like FedEx but for courts and law firms. We are the innovator in our industry with the best tech and the best platform, which are both differentiators and enabling us to take market share. We are about
to do 3 key acquisitions. All those accounts will migrate onto our platform and those customers will migrate to our billing and payment. Payables will dramatically increase and we need tighter controls and more efficient payment processes, migrated out of
Great Plains and integrated into our proprietary software. We are also launching two new adjacent services that will need some financial analysis, projections, budgeting and resource management.
Here are the Formalities of what you’ll do:
• Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing tight internal controls, bulletproof systems and processes, and timely reconciliation across the org.
• Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day billing and payment application.
• Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records. Own, but delegate the general ledger.
• Infuse energy, creativity and fun wherever you go.
• Manage the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Accounting department and personnel.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, directing work, performance reviews, and generally helping your team to kick a lot of… well, you know.
|ABC is an EEO/ADA compliant company. As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
||Send This Job to a Friend